Cisco Catalyst 2950 24 Port Switch, WS-C2950SX-24
The WS-C2950-24 Catalyst 2950 Series is a family of wire-speed Fast Ethernet desktop switches that delivers the next generation of performance and functionality for the LAN with 10/100/1000BaseT uplinks, enhanced IOS service, quality of service (QoS), multicast management, high availability and security features using a simple, Web-based interface.
The Cisco Catalyst® 2950SX-24 is a member of the Cisco Catalyst 2950 Series switches, and is a standalone, fixed-configuration, managed 10/100 switch with two fixed 1000BASE-X uplinks, providing user connectivity for small to mid-sized networks. With these integrated ports, is an extremely cost-effective solution for delivering gigabit speeds using fiber. Dual ports provide redundancy and increased availability, as well as provide a cost-effective means for cascading switches and managing them as a cluster. This wire-speed desktop switch comes with Standard Image (SI) software features and offers Cisco IOS® functionality for basic data, video and voice services at the edge of the network.
Available for the Catalyst 2950 Series, the Cisco Network Assistant is a free centralized management application that simplifies the administration task of Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access point. Cisco Network Assistant offers user-friendly GUI interface to easily configure, troubleshoot, and enable and monitor the network.
- 24 10/100 ports with 2 fixed 1000BASE-SX uplinks.
- 1 rack unit (RU) standalone switch.
- Wire-speed desktop switches offering Cisco IOS® functionality for basic data, video and voice services at the edge of the network.
- Standard Image (SI) software installed.
- Ideal for Layer 2 functionality, especially in the Education/Government segments where SX uplinks are a requirement.
● 24 10/100 ports and 2 fixed 1000BASE-SX uplink ports
● 1RU switch
● Cisco Standard Image software installed